You have less than 35 days to sign up for IndyCC at the Early Bird Rate. LESS THAN 35 DAYS! Because we know you’re probably procrastinating right now – let’s be honest, no one gets any real work done during Thanksgiving week – we thought we’d show you 7 cats that really want you to go to IndyCC.
Seriously, they want you to be there.
1. These cats are SO done with lame parties. They’d much rather be living it up with 2,000 college students at the biggest college New Year’s Eve party in the Midwest. You don’t have to repeat their mistake.
3. This is Bradley. See the utter disdain Bradley has for his food? Look at him, just walking past it, completely ignoring the pile of brown, fibrous slop. Unlike Bradley, you could be enjoying Chick-fil-a at IndyCC one month from now. Don’t spite Bradley. Go to IndyCC.
4. This kitty is heartbroken because she’s not at IndyCC with her friends. “Go… go to IndyCC,” she whimpers. “It’s the only thing that could bring me any joy”.
5. “Good day, gentleperson. I do humbly request that you attend the most esteemed conference, IndyCC, for the good of the Kingdom!”
6. This DJ-cat is practicing so hard to be the DJ for IndyCC… You wouldn’t make all her hard work be for naught, would you? Go to IndyCC, and dance. Dance like you’ve never danced before.
7. “Ahhhhhhh!” This cat is carpooling to IndyCC with his friends. He’s having SO MUCH FUN!!! Look at him! You love road trips, don’t you? We hear Indianapolis is beautiful in the winter. You should see for yourself.
Seriously though, these cats really want you to sign up for IndyCC.
Why don’t you just visit indycc.org/register now and get it taken care of?
And if you liked this list, share it with your friends. Get them to come to IndyCC with you! Indy’s always better with friends.