Trust us. IndyCC is going to be AMAZING. You may have already heard from your friends and campus leaders why you should come to the Midwest’s hottest college conference, but in case you haven’t, we’ve compiled a list of reasons why you absolutely need to come to IndyCC this year.
- This year’s theme is “This Changes Everything”. It’s going to be epic.
- IndyCC takes place in a FIVE-STAR hotel. You know you love being #fancy.
- You can road trip to Indy with your friends.
- There’s a Starbucks in the hotel.
- Josh Coy is the emcee. Don’t know who he is? Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5M73Icniw
- Worshipping God with over 2,000 other college students will BLOW YOUR MIND!
- Mike Donehey, the lead singer from Tenth Avenue North, will be speaking.
- Four words: Beth. Guckenberger. Is. Back.
- It’s a chance to be challenged.
- Midnight milkshake runs to the nearby Steak n’ Shake are usually wild, probably irresponsible, and always delicious.
- It could be the most useful learning experience you experience in 2015.
- You’ll learn how to share your faith with others.
- Crummunity: 1. a community comprised exclusively of folks involved in Cru. 2. The greatest community you may ever be a part of on this Earth.
- The New Year’s Eve Party will melt your face off.
- God shows up every year. And He’s the BEST!
So c’mon! Give IndyCC a chance.
If you still not ABSOLUTELY sure you want to come to IndyCC, ask yourself, “Why not?” What is holding you back?
IndyCC this year could, well… change everything.
If you can’t come up with a good reason not to register, click here: http://indycc.org/register/.